This Mindmap module allows you to create and save simple mindmaps from within moodle.
Provides the capability to teachers to create and save a mindmap. At any given point in time, provided that teacher allows it, a single user can edit the mindmap.
Guidelines for Installation
To install this plugin in Moodle you need to have administrative rights on the platform.
- Download the plugin from https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_quizgame.
- Login in Moodle with site wide administrative rights.
- Click on Site Administration.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Click on Install Plugins.
- Under the “Install plugin from ZIP file” click on Choose file and from the File Piker window click on Choose file.
- In the window titled “Open” navigate to the folder where the zipped file is located (that is the zipped file you downloaded in step 1) and click on Open.
- Finally, click on install plugin from the zipped file and follow the steps.
Official website and link for download
Platform for Development
Activity in Moodle