Each student receives each question at the same time with a time limit to answer it (default 30 seconds). In between each question the correct answer is displayed, along with the number of students giving each answer, This allows each question to be discussed before moving on.
Teachers can review the answers, once the quiz is finished, to identify any areas that need to be covered again.
The RealTimeQuiz allows to create a quiz where each Question is presented at the same time to students. The Teacher or Administrator can
- Create a quiz with a list of questions
- Set the time given to answer a question (30 seconds is the default)
- View statistics about the percentage class / individual correct answers.
Guidelines for Installation
In order to install this plugin in Moodle you need to have administrative rights on the platform.
- Download the plugin from https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_realtimequiz
- Login in Moodle with site wide administrative rights
- Click on Site Administration
- Select the Plugins tab
- Click on Install Plugins
- Under the “Install plugin from ZIP file” click on Choose file and from the File Piker window click on Choose file.
- In the window titled “Open” navigate to the folder where the zipped file is located (that is the zipped file you downloaded in step 1) and click on Open
- Finally, click on install plugin from the zipped file and follow the steps.
Official Website and link to download
Platform for Development
Activity in Moodle