With Swipe, you can get feedback on text, images and videos in a fun interactive way. The swipe feedback activity is a fun and simple activity where users can provide feedback on images, text or videos, displayed on a deck of cards that can be swiped right if liked, or swiped left if disliked.
At the end of the deck the user has the opportunity to provide some more feedback by entering some text to be read by the teacher that setup the deck.
Teacher and admin can see how many times somebody liked / disliked a card and read the feedback given at the end of the deck. The activity is designed to work well on desktop and on mobile devices, it even works for users logged in as guest in Moodle.
- Teacher or admin can add images, videos and text in cards.
- Students can provide feedback on the cards presented to them. Students can also provide feedback after all cards are presented to them
- Teachers can see how many times somebody liked / disliked a card and read the feedback given at the end of the deck
Guidelines for Installation
In order to install this plugin in Moodle you need to have administrative rights on the platform.
- Download the plugin from https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_swipe
- Login in Moodle with site wide administrative rights
- Click on Site Administration
- Select the Plugins tab
- Click on Install Plugins
- Under the “Install plugin from ZIP file” click on Choose file and from the File Piker window click on Choose file.
- In the window titled “Open” navigate to the folder where the zipped file is located (that is the zipped file you downloaded in step 1) and click on Open
- Finally, click on install plugin from the zipped file and follow the steps.
Official Website and link to download
Platform for Development