This is a moodle plugin that gets input from quiz, glossary or questions and converts them into games automatically. The games are:
- Snakes and Ladders
- The hidden picture
- Book with questions
GAME plugin uses existing content in a moodle course, such as glossary and questions and creates games.
Guidelines for Installation
In order to install this plugin in Moodle you need to have administrative rights on the platform.
- Download the plugin from https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_game
- Login in Moodle with site wide administrative rights
- Click on Site Administration
- Select the Plugins tab
- Click on Install Plugins
- Under the “Install plugin from ZIP file” click on Choose file and from the File Piker window click on Choose file.
- In the window titled “Open” navigate to the folder where the zipped file is located (that is the zipped file you downloaded in step 1) and click on Open
- Finally, click on install plugin from the zipped file and follow the steps.
Official Website and link to download
Platform for Development